－ About －
The name of Lapopo is inspired by a beautiful village located at southern Franch which called Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (Village médiéval) ; Lapopo located at NuanDong valley of Keelung, only 30mins drive from Taipei city center. Surrounding by river and full of nature. The NuanDong valley trail is the beginning of DanLan ancient trail, there are many different routes could choice depends on your need ; trees and greens and river along the way and you can rest in our park after the trail.
Lapopo Campground, valley and river, mountain and lawn ; light-luxury glamping.
We dream and create dream, can’t wait to see you join!…> more
－ Rule －
- Check in time from 13:00 to 18:00 ; Check out time 11:00 ; If check out later than 11:00, there's an extra fee of delay check out: NTD$1,000/per hour from 11:00.
- In order to secure guest’s rights, visitors are prohibited to enter tents area, please meet at our restaurant and visitor have to leave before 21:00PM.
- Strictly NO SMOKING at Lapopo Campgound, also betel nut and gambling are not allowed. If guests whom wouldn’t follow rules will be ask to leave and there’s no refund of accommodation fee.
- No food allowed inside tents ; you are more than welcome to walk into the nature and dinning at our yard or using our camp chairs and seating in front of tents and enjoy.
- Lapopo Campgound is located at a nature environment, please be aware that the door of tents must be seal after entering in case of flies or other bugs fly into tents.
- Please keep our facilities properly ; If you wish to buy anything, please ask our friendly staff at our service desk.
- In order to keep our campground clean, no pets allowed except guide dog.
- Due to the nature environment, there are different landscape and different walking routes and slopes, please make sure you watch out your own safety and known about the timing of sunset.
- If you coming with children, please make sure you always be with them.
- In order to keep the accommodation quality, please lower your volume after 22:00.
- Please do not bring anything that could burn or explode or causing danger.
- Lapopo Campgound offer free parking to guests ; please make sure you bring all your valuable belongings with you, we do not take responsibilities of any loss or missing.
- When checking into Lapopo Campgound, you'll need to present proof that you are the person who made the reservation and that if your children are under 13 years of age. This can be passport or other government-issued I.D.
- Lapopo Campgound reserve the right to modify or insert this notification at anything.